As some of you might know, after years of creating MICE experiences in Sevilla, in the beginning of this year we opened our 9th office in this colourful city. Of course, back then we didn't know that a bug called SARS-CoV-2 would come along...
Now, at the end of the year, we still believe that Sevilla is a wonderful MICE destination and we have not lost the illusion of making events there. In fact it became much bigger when we received an invitation for a fam trip to Sevilla from Sevilla Inside, sponsored by Turismo de Andalucía, which we accepted with great happiness! It was the perfect occasion for our local Branch Manager to catch up with our regular suppliers and meet some new ones.
It took place from October 13th to October 15th and this was the programme:
- Alejandro Sanz studio
- Workshop "A day at the Triana market"
- Tasting lunch of Andalusian products and wines at Casa Robles
- Mama Goye chocolate factory + chocolate workshop
- Tasting and sampling of artisan cheeses from the Mare Nostrum
- Dinner at the restaurant La Raza
- Eiríz ham factory
- Secadero + factory + tasting lunch
- Palma del Condado
- Liquor store Martes Santo
- Dinner at the restaurant Charlatan
- Francisco Carrera embroidery workshop
- Saddlery Lópes
- Sensory experience of the olfactory Sevilla
- Lunch at the Abades Triana
- Last stop: Santa Justa
All activities have been carried out in compliance with the current safety measures. It was a truly enriching and fun experience and there is no doubt that all of us have a tremendous desire to hold events, the live ones!
We are constantly working on creating new, fun and impressive experiences, but above all, we are looking forward to receiving our clients in Spain soon again.
Would you like to know more about Sevilla or any other destination in Spain? Don't hesitate to contact us, we are here for you!